View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018, 10:14 AM #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxie View Post
I don't think Brooke did anything to help Lewis get ejected at all but I also don't think she was surprised he got ejected for what he said either. And I'm pretty certain it was more than a slip up of the word outfits that is being put around.

At the end of the day Lewis said something that was unacceptable to the show's producers and he did that all by himself. Looking for someone to blame seems very unfair on Brooke in my view.
I agree but I accept what has been said by his family, they wouldnt risk libel proceedings if it wasnt true. They are placing doubt on the whole episode and C5 is in the firing line.

I think Brooke is emotional because of the whole affair, something which was said, which maybe said outside without complications, was taken for the benefit of C5. I would love to know who the one who instigated it is betting on. It is good in a way that BB stood up for him and didnt want it to happen, never known that before. Brooke had found a happy place with him over the last few days, she definitely wanted him to stay as shown in the noms.

As we do not know it is best not to speculate as the mind goes around and around. I still wonder why the three witches and Hussain were allowed to blab indiscretions on BOTS, we could say that there were dirty dealings afoot then and the die was caste. I can understand the audience being divided and standing up for Akeem, he was up for eviction so his supporters would have been there as well as the others.

They all, knew who was top of the bookies as well. What better way, boo the intended winner. The panel was a different matter as each of them was diabolical in their own series. (not sure about the middle one, didnt even know who she was).

Cameron or Brooke for the win most definitely. I think they will both be in the final.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote