Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules82 View Post
Oh dear, how the cookie crumbles, so much said on Lewis, so many of us have had to take others flack but now the tables are turned? What a complicated lot we are.

They are all humanbeings with families, they put themselves in there hoping that they wont get criticised but they have to understand that not everyone can like the same person. Hopefully when they come out and get the trolls trolling them they will be like Lewis and put one finger up (mind you I always put two, how old fashioned is that lol) and then get on with their lives. Sadly though how many have had to have councilling, was it worth it?

This up until last week, has been the best series for me, I loved the coins and the tasks and it is great to come and chat...

Those who disagree on the forum may be on the same side next time, if there is a next time, so at the end we have to shake hands and say well done!!

I find it funny we are arguing about a supposedly invisible hm Its just a show, it can be taken a bit too seriously, its not like any of them winning is going to benefit any of us, when its over life moves on and who knows if it shows up on another channel we might support the same and be besties

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote