View Single Post
Old 29-10-2018, 08:03 PM #11
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules82 View Post
All the sniping Ifs, so if you have proof of your words, which I only get the gist of, too much to read sensibly, present it. You will find that no matter what his loyal fans will stand by him. The fact that BB stood up for him says a lot. The fact that his family are with him, says a lot, they wouldnt risk any untrue comments, they would just keep quiet.

He is the eventual true favourite outside the house no matter what, any winner now will be second best and win on his shirt tails. Hopefully it will be Cameron. Also if one thinks that the bookies and powers that be cannot do the dirty, you are wrong it has been done many times, it is all about money. This is why I never count my chickens.

Cameron to win..
That's the typical response from certain supporters of a Lewser. "At least everyone knows he/she was the real winner" No, everyone doesn't know that. Everyone knows that's what certain upset and furious fans tell themselves, somehow believing that presenting any type of nonsensical hollow victory will ease the pain. Masking reality will get you nowhere. The reality is Lewser Lewis was kicked off the show for expressing UNACCEPTABLE language/views.

Yes, fake "litte bro" Cam to win. Make me some money