Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
For me it's not even about it being dead without Lewis - I'd still be watching if they had shown what happened leading up to his removal - but clearly they're not going to so I have totally lost interest. What is the point of a "reality" TV show that refuses to cover what is undoubtedly one of the biggest / most important incidents of the series? It makes me quite annoyed actually... Like I was wasting my time every night for weeks watching a story that will never be finished.

I'll watch the final but other than that I've lost interest. Plus whatever happens in the final is a bit of a pantomime anyway... The results are totally altered from what the public would actually have voted... And again that would be fine IF we had been shown why, but we won't be. Totally pointless viewing.
Excellent points TS.

Is was poor last night.
I agree we should be told in as full a way possible or shown, what this wording was he used and in what context.

We've sort of been left kind of watching a courtroom drama, where the start was t
Someone entering court, then at the end seeing a guilty verdict given, after having a blank screen displayed all through the important middle bit.

It's wrecked this series and it was seen to the point he was removed, as being one of the best on channel 5.
It just seems this series is false all through to its end now.

Extremely sad.
joeysteele is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote