Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
BB3: Kate

Favourites (more):
BB19: Sian
BB3: Kate

Quote:
Originally Posted by rusticgal View Post
Dynamic wasn't it...it's only taken 5 weeks to get some valuable airtime. She's still dull and the only memory of her will be her sitting in the garden rolling up and smoking cigarettes...lovely.
Shame really...pretty girl but that's about it..waste of a housemate.
Everyone is right to their own opinion and I understand that , but Come on, you people need to really give her a break and stop getting on her back. I mean I don't know if you know, but a lot of what they do in the big brother house will be edited and how do you know they haven't cut most of Sian out when editing it all?

Leave her alone ffs, none of them have done anything more or less than Sian , so people just need to leave her alone.

Sian deserves to and will win because she is kind, caring , loving she has been genuine and is a great girl , aswell as calm , cool and collected , fact.

Cameron as much as I don't mind him and respect him for coming out about his sexualty , I don't like the fact and appreciate some of the comments he has said behind Sian's back. Who was the first to comfort him when Tomas was evicted from the house?

The answer to that is simple , Sian.

I appreciate the fact he stood up for her when Lewis f was asking him why he thinks Sian should win.

As for Zoe , she is too faced , talk's nice to and about people to their face , but then talks behind their backs when they are not their. I respect Sians decisions with the letters and all of that , but zoe didn't deserve it for how unfair she has treat Sian and not being honest with her , like she did with cian.

As for Lewis f ,I'm glad he's been threw out because he deserved it , he brought nothing to the table , always being negative , causing arguements and trouble and was warned by big brother time and time again about his unecessary behaviour and language , so it deserves him right as far as I'm concerned, good riddance. He can go be a attention seeking , little , whining, winging, moaning, crybaby somewhere else for all I care.

Last edited by WillS100889; 30-10-2018 at 01:36 PM.
WillS100889 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote