View Single Post
Old 30-10-2018, 01:52 PM #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillS100889 View Post
Everyone is right to their own opinion and I understand that , but Come on, you people need to really give her a break and stop getting on her back. I mean I don't know if you know, but a lot of what they do in the big brother house will be edited and how do you know they haven't cut most of Sian out when editing it all?

Leave her alone ffs, none of them have done anything more or less than Sian , so people just need to leave her alone.

Sian deserves to and will win because she is kind, caring , loving she has been genuine and is a great girl , aswell as calm , cool and collected , fact.

Cameron as much as I don't mind him and respect him for coming out about his sexualty , I don't like the fact and appreciate some of the comments he has said behind Sian's back. Who was the first to comfort him when Tomas was evicted from the house?

The answer to that is simple , Sian.

I appreciate the fact he stood up for her when Lewis f was asking him why he thinks Sian should win.

As for Zoe , she is too faced , talk's nice to and about people to their face , but then talks behind their backs when they are not their. I respect Sians decisions with the letters and all of that , but zoe didn't deserve it for how unfair she has treat Sian and not being honest with her , like she did with cian.

As for Lewis f ,I'm glad he's been threw out because he deserved it , he brought nothing to the table , always being negative , causing arguements and trouble and was warned by big brother time and time again about his unecessary behaviour and language , so it deserves him right as far as I'm concerned, good riddance. He can go be a attention seeking , little , whining, winging, moaning, crybaby somewhere else for all I care.
Your comments re Lewis are part of the reason why some may not stand up for Sian, all will to even bother to look for her good points have been destroyed by this forum. You cannot even write a post and leave him out of it, it is time to stand down and realise that he has taken the most backlashing from many but to even hope that they have our backing is just a little bit silly imo.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, where were you all, when she needed support? To busy running Lewis down and getting at his supporters. Too late what has been done has been done, perhaps Sian should look in the mirror but thereagain it is her so called supporters who are still saying it re Lewis. You need to stand up sensibly for Sian without trying to score points on Lewis' demise, no matter what he was the true essence of a good show and he will survive....will Sian? I feel sorry for all of them, anything now is only second best and Lewis' shirt tails are long.....

Sian will most likely be first out along with another woman, hopefully Zoe but as I have said I would rather the women stayed and Akeem and Cian went.

My votes now go to CAMERON and BROOKE, the others are immaterial to many.

Last edited by Jules82; 30-10-2018 at 02:29 PM.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote