View Single Post
Old 30-10-2018, 02:25 PM #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clown View Post
A refreshing episode without the poisonous one.
One thing I thought was if no Lewis this could of been a great bb like the old days. Instead he ruined every par .and turned it into a hate fest
Even Hussain would of been interesting if not for the poisonous one
We lost a lot of good housemates cause of him that would of been there now.
Last night was a glimpse of what could of been. If you added the rest to it.
Wow that imo makes him a good player and a brilliant HM. The name of the game is to annihilate, keep in the background and not get nominated. He was the scapegoat because he didnt bow down to their pettiness and secret back smoothing, he was himself and this is why he was liked even though he was nominated most of the time. Emma loved him as she said he emitted charisma

Hussain was a prat who thought he could outdo him, he didnt he just made himself look a fool.

Sadly we are now left mostly with the floaters and goody two shoes people. Akeem still bossing and making remarks about the femine bits, is that really him? If so where has he been hiding? Look how he crept to them all and not one nominated him positively. Cian, the ijit, burning his what have yous and letting all the public know about it...great conversations.

The others playing pat a cake and hiding seek, well not pat a cake but perhaps that will be next who knows.

Tbh I think Sian really likes Lewis, why does she protest so much? Oh I forgot she liked the silver lining, the silly little so and so. Pretty but definitely not my cup of tea.

Last edited by Jules82; 30-10-2018 at 02:27 PM.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote