View Single Post
Old 30-10-2018, 04:52 PM #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules82 View Post
Your comments re Lewis are part of the reason why some may not stand up for Sian, all will to even bother to look for her good points have been destroyed by this forum. You cannot even write a post and leave him out of it, it is time to stand down and realise that he has taken the most backlashing from many but to even hope that they have our backing is just a little bit silly imo.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander, where were you all, when she needed support? To busy running Lewis down and getting at his supporters. Too late what has been done has been done, perhaps Sian should look in the mirror but thereagain it is her so called supporters who are still saying it re Lewis. You need to stand up sensibly for Sian without trying to score points on Lewis' demise, no matter what he was the true essence of a good show and he will survive....will Sian? I feel sorry for all of them, anything now is only second best and Lewis' shirt tails are long.....

Sian will most likely be first out along with another woman, hopefully Zoe but as I have said I would rather the women stayed and Akeem and Cian went.

My votes now go to CAMERON and BROOKE, the others are immaterial to many.
brilliantly put Jules....
rusticgal is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote