View Single Post
Old 30-10-2018, 04:59 PM #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
:

Excellent post, Pro-sniper. You are spot on with every point you make here about Lewis and about bookies.

The only way I differ is that I feel the incident should have been shown, even if words needed to be bleeped out. This view has nothing to do with money or voting for me, but is more to do with the fact that viewers have invested in the series by watching it every night for weeks, and I feel that deserves transparency regarding what happened.

Like you, though, I do agree that it would probably be to Lewis' detriment if the truth was revealed.
Tbh I feel it is more to his detriment that it isnt revealed, all the wondering and surmising. Many have backed him, surely they would want to know the reason, was it an injustice or not. Who do they blame.

Those who want to stand by him regardless, will, he has to face up to the truth and not have people backstabbing him because they dont know. Myself, I feel he is doing right, he is going out drinking etc. he is thinking positive but maybe he also feels that justice should be done if it is right in what his family are saying. All sorts of stories are being made up. Talk of fixes have been rampant in the series, mostly against Lewis, so did they use him and then abuse him, who knows eh. It is suspicious that they dont say.
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote