View Single Post
Old 30-10-2018, 05:11 PM #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pro Sniper View Post
That's the typical response from certain supporters of a Lewser. "At least everyone knows he/she was the real winner" No, everyone doesn't know that. Everyone knows that's what certain upset and furious fans tell themselves, somehow believing that presenting any type of nonsensical hollow victory will ease the pain. Masking reality will get you nowhere. The reality is Lewser Lewis was kicked off the show for expressing UNACCEPTABLE language/views.

Yes, fake "litte bro" Cam to win. Make me some money
You do me an injustice I dont think I said everyone, I am old enough, ugly enough and sensible enough to know that not one of us can be liked by everyone. I disagree and think it very unfair that you should label someone whom you do not like and do not know, with so many negative categories as you have done. You are putting yourself up as perfection and not allowing the freedom of speech for any Lewis admirers.

It is a game and in a game one chooses his pieces, my piece left of his own accord through a slip of the tongue, prove differently if you can. Do not use the gallows because of distrust and dislike. You have judged the same as we all do but sometimes judgement comes back on us and then we have to learn how to deal with it. If we are fair then we will get fairly dealt with.

Mmmm maybe we should let Judge Rylan have the last judgement, ah no on second thoughts, he will hang everyone if they are not of like mind to him. He prefers sleazy entertainment....
Jules82 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote