View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 12:57 PM #1
🌈 silly cow 🌈

🌈 silly cow 🌈

Default Brooke on Lew's Hitler comments: "I know he's not someone that feels that way"

Quote:
"I think the way Lewis talks is way too fast and the things he says, he talks faster than his brain can possibly imagine.

"I was about to say, he's from Middlesbrough. I don't know why that gives him an excuse but his mouth moves faster than his brain. I completely understand that he wasn't thinking.

"If he was ever a person I'd judged as someone who'd have these thoughts, even these ******ing feelings, I would never have made him someone I'm close to. But, I know he's not someone that feels that way and he's not someone who'd ever genuinely think those thoughts through and still say them.

"And I think he did himself an injustice by saying that because he isn't like that. Saying those things ruined his chances of going further in the process. That was very unfortunate for me, but it was just an unfortunate thing that happened.

"I don't think he should have said it. He knows he shouldn't have said it. He was really, really guilty afterwards."
Source: http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/big-bro...aust-comments/
Jase. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote