BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Inactive

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Victoria
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
I'm glad there's a thread for this already because I was about to make one due to the BREAKING NEWS I have received about another internet enemy of mine being on a TV show!

His names is James and some people might remember him as being part of the Lime Team on the hit CW show CAPTURE that aired in 2013 when the Hunger Games reached peak popularity. We played a bunch of ORGs together back in like 2008-2012 through Proboards and he's a smarmy awful gay who's always like "it's just a game, don't be bitter :\" even though he's always the most ****ing bitter person alive despite being the biggest backstabber.

So yeah, he's on TAR32 with his boyfriend Will from ANTM21, who I was told is another awful gay so... it all makes sense. They also have an Instagram page called @BackpackingBoyfriends and it makes me want to throw up all over my phone.

Maybe it'll all be worth it if they suffer a humiliating defeat like my other internet enemy who made his way onto a reality TV show.......x
Bye I HATED the Lime Team and I HATED Will on ANTM so I'm definitely gonna hate them the most this season