View Single Post
Old 21-11-2018, 01:33 PM #63
Skinny Legend

Skinny Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
She's currently only sitting at number 19 in the mid weeks and it's been on sale since last Friday!

She's gonna need an amazing follow up if she's gonna pull this back but if she sticks to her word she's quitting music.

TBH though even though she has had a lot of success she usually only releases 1 or 2 catchy singles each album her last album only had 1 hit. She may reach number 1 occasionally but the sales are hardly massive.

Her 2nd album had a number 1 with "Call My Name" then follow up single "The Flood" flopped at number 18 and no other singles were released from that album. 3rd album "Cal My Name" topped the charts again then "Under The Sun" flopped at number 13 and again no other singles were released. Album 4 had 2 number 1's and a flop with "Only Human" which charted at number 70 :/.

Seriously I think she's the only artist out there who only releases 2 singles from her albums.
The issue with her and most of the pop girls from the last generation is that they struggleve to adapt to the streaming market, I imagine if the charts was still based on sales she’d have performed better.

Meh idc either way, it’s a crap song

The scars on my mind are on replay
Smithy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote