View Single Post
Old 22-11-2018, 12:10 AM #63

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Like I really don't want to entertain people with arguments but people simply cannot fake a reaction which is so uncomfortable to watch, especially when she has Asperger's. The fact she manages fine on the Chase, a setting and job she knows and has been in for over 8 years now, doesn't mean she will cope well in other situations, especially when she's now half the world away and, the days before the task, she was sleeping on the floor with basic ractions. It's enough to throw a neurotypical person off, let alone someone with Asperger's.

She has Asperger's. It affects her in unfamiliar situations. Her friend, 'The Vixen', confirmed this.

And the fact is, she tried. She did two out of five monoliths. There have been people who have had no (at least known) conditions which have quit near enough the start of the Bushtucker trial. Anne did more than them and tried.

It's completely unfair to say her Asperger's only comes out in the Jungle and not in the Chase. Two completely different situations. I don't know why but I expected everyone to understand Anne was distressed and is actually disabled, dunno why I got my hopes up
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote