As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
yuuuup it's all downhill from here --New Found Glory --Macie Lightfoot
......x

I started my Nicaragau rewatch last night! Just the premiere and I was taken aback by the pacing of it all? 90 minute premieres really are The Move because Nicaragua's premiere was only 60 minutes and with the first 10 minutes being focused on the Medallion of Power (lol), plus an IC and TC, there was really no time left any actual tribe dynamics.

Because of that, 40% of the cast was UTR my biggest takeaway was WENDY JO, whom I always thought was overrated as one of the best first boots of all time. I'm not ready to call her one of the best first boots of all time but she was a lot better than I remembered and I get it! Such a tragic tale of trying to actively not be an annoying chatterbox and then get voted out because you didn't connect with anyone on your tribe (well, the secret scenes on the DVD also show that she was annoying about hygiene when they're in Nicaragua and everything is dirty) she was also INSPIRATIONAL at TC when she chastised everyone for not asking her how old she was (cuing Jill to say she did ask her, Yve to say that that's one thing she'd never ask a woman, and Tyrone rolling his eyes and saying she looks so young ) it was such a great showing and then she made it even greater by stopping Jeff and listing off all of the things she could bring to camp, including being fun and fun to be around and likable and honest and trustworthy and the fact that she doesn't have any blisters on her feet! What a gem of a woman.