As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Episode 2 was Very Good with Holly melting down over the snails, Holly destroying Dan's $1600 alligator shoes (), NaOnka stealing Jud's socks and getting loud too, and then all the drama between Brenda/Chase/Shannon before the vote. I remember not caring too much about Chase when Nicaragua first aired but I'm already feeling better about him? A precious earth angel who wants to play the game as honest as he can and with as much integrity as possible yet he somehow finds himself in the middle of every vote and alliance <3

On the flip side, I somehow blocked out just how ****ing bad Shannon is? Not even just asking Sash if he's gay at TC (you don't need to ask, come on) but his entire first episode was like "UGH women! Men are always tied down by marriage! We're going to have a women president soon! Fabio is retarded!" and yeah none of that really ages well at all. I was also shocked to find out that Shannon is married?!?!?! And he might have offspring?!?!?! That's actually the scariest part about it all, that someone with an IQ that low reproduced and is guiding young children through their early stages of life.

Oh, and in his extended final words on the DVD he also said that he hopes Chase loses his vocal cords so he can't sing his gay country music anymore so he continues to be charming.

Other people who I'm not really digging are Mr. Farty Marty and Jill? They're not bad, but Marty's just getting a bunch of empty confessionals about nothing and yet we're supposed to view him as the smartest person on the island. It feels like I'm listening to Cameron Cole in the DR, "The game is beginning! This first vote is going to be crucial! Jimmy J being the leader is good because that means I'm not the leader!" like wow what breaking news. Jill isn't terribad either but it was just really ****ing lame that she figured out that the HII clue was "tree man --> tree male --> Tree Mail" and then with that exclusive piece of information...... she immediately went and told Marty to go get the HII because "he seems smart so I want to get on his good side"