Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic Mock View Post
I've not read the Comics, but I can imagine that they do it better as Book/Comic mediums tend to normally handle their Romances in a more natural manner compared to TV Shows who try to force scenes between the couple to make the audience care for their relationship, rather than letting them naturally flow.

And I really felt sorry for Sasha as just as she was about to build a dynamic with Abraham the show decided to end it. It was absolutely shocking imo.
I barely read the comics but I do keep up to date on them, so I can't comment on the forced scenes/interactions in the comics. There have been some... questionable relationships though

Abe's death was really obvious to me. But I was sorta put off by how obvious Glenn's also was

Glenn's death was cruel, gruesome, and took too long. We barely saw any of Abe's death. It was clear they just used Abe to create a sense of safety and in the process they ****ed over Abe's fans and threw away a storyline for him while doing it. And while I loved that he got mentions and Sasha and Rosita bonded over, Maggie's speech at the end of Season 7 just proves that the main focus was on Glenn's death more than anything
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote