As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Episode 3 of Nicaragua was fine! Espada is kinda boring so the fact that most of the pre-swap episodes revolve around who they're going to vote off is kind of a drag. Especially the Jimmy Johnson boot, like I don't particularly mind him because he seems like a legitimately nice person but oh my god what a snoozefest, he's not interesting enough to be so high-vis. THAT BEING SAID, it's hilarious how half of the tribe worships him as a god and the other half can't stand him, both hilariously (Jimmy T ) and annoyingly (Mr. Farty Marty ).

La Flor was much better though, especially with NaOnka and Kelly B wrestling over the clue even though NaOnka's a hoot she really is such a grimy person and she dances ALL over the line of being Too Much. Somehow who I am very captivated by though is ALINA, who really is one of the best examples of That Girl. Her first confessional was about how much she hated Marty's guts literally just based on their first impressions walking to meet Jeff on Day 1, she found the clue with Kelly B on like Day 2 but decided that she doesn't like her bc she has one leg and is a threat to win the sympathy vote, then she somehow doubled down on siding with Shannon even through his disastrous TC showing and now she's in a position where her only ally is Kelly B? it's such a fun journey because even though the show edits her as a pretty bland MOR townsperson you can tell that she must be soooooo irritating to live with.

Episode 4 was better mainly because of Jimmy T's continued quest to be seen as the tribe leader I will admit that he wasn't QUITE as good as I remembered, but I love how he always shoehorned his resume into every tribe meeting and insisted that he wants to try being the leader because he has so many great leadership qualities that he uses back at home. Shame it all didn't work out for him just bc Mr. Farty's such a dumb ****face He really is getting on my nerves because he is just sooooooo arrogant and full of himself for seemingly no reason, and he keeps talking about how NOBODY IS HERE TO PLAY THE GAME just bc they don't want to do what he wants them to do. I need his downfall to happen soon