BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcus. View Post
It's time to face the music as our Celebs take part in the Live Trial! We know the Campmates have star quality, but do they have The X Factor? Fleur will find herself right at home... well, with a few Jungle creatures added to the mix!

The Trial will begin with the dreaded Sick Chair Challenge. Our Celebs will have to work as a team to eat a bunch of witchetty grubs as quickly as they can. It's sure to be the performance of their lives!

Next, two Campmates will take part in The Sting Off. Here they'll attempt to sing with mouth guards in, while the remaining Celebs have to guess the songs. Will they be tone deaf or pitch perfect?

Our Celebs will then face Judges' Critter-cism, featuring The X Factor's Robbie Williams and Ayda Field. This devious drinking game is sure to give you the chills.

Finally it's time for Dreadlock. Dermot O'Leary will introduce this round, in which Campmates will be locked inside perspex boxes filled with scary critters. But is their talent going to see them through? Tune in tonight at 9pm on ITV and STV to find out...
IF and its a BIG if Anne takes part you can bet your life she will have an easy ride
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote