View Single Post
Old 25-11-2018, 09:19 PM #1887
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Default Braden Watches Ghost Island; Ep 09

When Angela wasn't being an absolute legend this episode, everything else was kinda boring. It wasn't too bad, but there's definitely a hole in the season now Chris has left (btw, I just watched his ponderosa video ). There was a lot of focus on Wendell and Laurel's relationship, which I really don't care for at all. They're both boring and it bothers me that they make it to the end because it's destined to be such a crappy end-game. The switch from Domenick's strong edit to Wendell's winner edit is blatant and also a detriment because he's not really as interesting or compelling.

The only other take away I have from this episode is how irritating Michael was. There's something so soft about his character that annoys me whenever he has airtime. Like the fact he had to finish the eating challenge even though Angela had already beaten him () because "you only get to play this game once" and something about appreciating Fijian culture. I actually did like it when Wendell just threw the fisheye away when he couldn't manage to pick it up and everyone already had it their mouths, lmao.

Libby leaving doesn't really change anything, so I can't say much about it. I would've obviously preferred Michael to leave, but...yeah, that's it really. A bog-standard episode.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote