View Single Post
Old 25-11-2018, 09:46 PM #1890
Too glam to give a damn

Too glam to give a damn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Omg thank you, Michael SUCKS and is actually my least favorite. Soft is the perfect word for him. So boring, so repetitive (WE KNOW THAT YOU'RE ON THE BOTTOM!), so bland.... being young is not a personality trait and the ONLY reason that he got a lot more attention than Wil did in MVGX and Julie did in KR was because he's a conventionally attractive dude. Yet another embodiment of str8 white male privilege because his personality was as exciting as, like, Kim Spradlin's.
I agree! And the fact he felt the need to lie about his age in the first episode for some reason that I've forgotten but I'm sure was completely unnecessary. He has such a soft presence that comes across like he's in constant need of having someone hold his hand, lmao.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
Also, Libby was a vigorous forum favorite here and I still don't understand why. Like it was jaw-dropping when she cut Morgan's throat so ruthlessly but then like..... she did nothing for another six or so episodes and was a nonentity? Pass.
Interesting! I didn't think she would be. I thought she was hated for being a Trump supporter, but I could be totally making that up because it's only something I vaguely recall seeing on here or social media. She was perfectly likable but didn't do a lot. However, I do appreciate how much of a random threat she was to all the others and how she was referred to as Parvati just because of the Morgan boot

Last edited by Braden; 25-11-2018 at 09:51 PM.
Braden is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote