View Single Post
Old 28-11-2018, 02:56 PM #535

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Yknow, in a show about the dead coming to life, I've learnt to suspend belief. But there's some things I wanna know regarding... the Whisperers (spoilers):
Spoiler:

That mask looked pretty stitched on. I wonder how they stitched it

How do they not run the risk of infection? I'm sure Gabriel became so ill and eventually blind because using Walker guts to mask himself made him ill. And simply being injured with blades coated in walker guts was enough to cause a fatal infection in people as we saw in season 8 when the Saviors attacked the Hilltop. Do they just do it and hope they survive?

Daryl was out there for 6 years and NEVER saw Walkers behaving suspiciously? REALLY? Where the hell have they been hiding?

I wonder how long the Whisperers have actually existed. Did they come together at the start? Were they together when Rick arrived at Alexandria? During the 1.5 year time jump? Between the 6 year time jump? Many questions

... do the walkers really follow other 'walkers'? They said that walkers mainly react to the stimuli light and sound (hence why explosions, gunshots and fire draws walkers). So surely the bright flame in the dark should've overrode the desire to walk in a pack? Not saying it's a flaw in the canon, but I can't think of a time where it's been explained as to why walkers instinctively walk in herds. If I knew that these question would be nonexistent
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote