swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

swapped for scrabble

Favourites (more):
BB19: Brooke
CBB22: Kirstie Alley

BB4 - Week 5, Africa (First Watch *Avoid Spoilers*)
  • What a brilliant twist was the Africa swap! In my opinion, one of the most exciting tasks/twists done in BBUK. It's so surreal having Cameron flown all the way to South Africa and seeing him in a whole different house. It's quite a shame it was too short.
  • The African house is so weird... it actually looks like a house, very small and cramped and not wide and TV-set-like like the UK. Also they didn't have eviction for the first month and after that an eviction every two weeks - imagine that...
  • It looks like the African series is quite a good one and a lot is happening! Tapuwa (the girl who had feeling for Cameron) looked lovely and stood out during this time. And oh dear, Abby (the vocal one who Cameron told her to shut up) is literally the archetype of Anamelia - so theatrical, emotional and dramatic.
  • Gaetano was OK, I guess... Quite cynical, tactless and not as reserved as the other UK housemates, which sometimes didn't make him look good (telling Tania she's piggish?!). It was too short to fully know him.
  • I love Cameron. He opened up especially in the African house, showing a different side to him that we couldn't see in UK. I'm happy that he's doing so well and got into this task.
  • Very sad seeing Tania going. She was amazing this week, absolutely hilarious! Her rant in the DR when she couldn't nominate anyone was one of the best DR moments in BB imo. She was thrilled when her name was called, probably the happiest evictee ever and she had her interview with grace, very humble and not vindictive about housemates/people nominating her or not liking her. On launch night I ranked her 11/12 and very quickly she became the real surprise of this series. In fact, I think she's one of my top 10 female hm of all time. Quite possibly the best it girl in BB (not a fan of Charley here).
1 Tania
2 Cameron
3 Nush

4 Scott
5 Steph

6 Gaetano
7 Gos
8 Ray

Spoiler:

Shifra, Tzabar, Ranin. BBIL 2008.
y.winter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote