Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Entrance Looks

Farrah - she looked quite nice, maybe a bit neutral as for dress colour but still nice TOOT
Gia - looks a bit of a clash between two different fashion styles didn't look very nice BOOT
Jasmine - the gurl loves this sort of outfits i prefer this one to her talent show outfit but still a no BOOT
Latrice - this outfit made her look like a motown diva i personally like this outfit but some might find it too dated TOOT

Manila - Cruella De Vil all over this look wow love it TOOT

Monet - okayish but nothing special BOOT

Monique - this outfit easily could've looked wrong but everything matches well with each other and it looked nice TOOT

Naomi - basic look but the pose in the picture she has here makes up for that basic look a lot TOOT

Trinity - like the green colour but more on Kermit the Frog and not for a dress BOOT

Valentina - nice pose but didn't like the outfit BOOT

Talent Show

Farrah - stunning outfit loads of nice gems, also more vibrant colour rather than in her entrance outfit TOOT

Gia - no clash of style here Traditional Japanese look and she looked gorgeous TOOT

Jasmine - looks more like PJ's rather than a suit a definite NO, her performance was car crash but the outfit was a car crash too BOOT

Latrice - for her performance this was the right outfit i guess, not personally a fan of this look but it is good when something can divide people i think at least it isn't boring benefit of the doubt TOOT

Manila - nice artist costume, suited the performance really well TOOT

Monet - outfit isn't necessarily bad but that in combination with blue lipstick and her hairstyle like that made it look bad BOOT

Monique - Brown Cow outfit for that song about cows i guess it matched the performance perfectly but not a fan of this outfit still TOOT

Naomi - Awful outfit, the best bit was when she put the wig off then it looked a bit quirky which was nice but still BOOT

Trinity - Quirky, Sassy and also bit of a cowgirl look i see here TOOT

Valentina - played it safe here i guess not ugly but not standout TOOT

LSFYL

Trinity - that shade of pink suits her really well and also complimented her during the lip sync performance TOOT

my top toot of the week: Manila, looked good and also was nice for the performance as a paint-artist

Taking part in Strictly Jake's Tibb does Strictly Game.

Last edited by Nicky91; 16-12-2018 at 04:11 PM.
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote