RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Simba Wiv Ya Friggin ‘Air

Location: You Chanelle from Wikkfield, wherever the **** you’re from

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: A'Whora
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Entrance:

Farrah - Thought it was cute and simple but we did not need those ass cheeks hanging out the back. For an entrance look, not too shabby. TOOT
Gia - The dress and the boots just do NOT go together but the dress is too stunning to give a boot too. A TOOT just about.
Jasmine - It’s All Stars 4, sure enough an entrance look doesn’t need to be amazing but it needs to be better than THAT. BOOT
Latrice - So classy, so Latrice. TOOT
Manila - Loved it, Manila’s style down to a tee. Seemed like one of the only girls tbh who thought out her entrance look, as she always does. TOOT
Monet - Monique summed it up perfectly. BOOT
Monique - Stunning, maybe a little too much going on but it’s still gorgeous. Probably my favourite of the bunch. TOOT
Naomi - It’s basic but it suits her, again though for an entrance look I would’ve expected more. Only just a TOOT
Trinity - this was ****ing HIDEOUS, I mean she clearly put effort into it which is more than can be said for others but no it just did not work for me. Green and them plastic pieces, ****ing gross. BOOT
Valentina - I thought it was absolutely stunning, serving Ari on Dangerous Woman vibes. Scrap me saying Monique’s was the best, I adored this. TOOT

Top toot: Valentina

Will do the talent show ones later!

Last edited by Daniel-X; 16-12-2018 at 05:25 PM.
Daniel-X is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote