Old 16-12-2018, 07:27 PM #6

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: India Willoughby

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Natalie Nunn
CBB21: India Willoughby

Promo Looks:

Farrah Moan - TOOT (Fits the theme well, stays true to her style of drag)
Gia Gunn - TOOT (Love it, wish there was more on the lower half though and hate the fur she is holding)
Jasmine Masters - TOOT (STUNNING, just the wig placement knocks it down for me but she looks so good otherwise)
Latrice Royale - TOOT (I love the aesthetic she is going for, reminds me of Victorian meets Antebellum fashion)
Manila Luzon - TOOT (Not my favourite, but is nice. The nude dress bothers me, however)
Monet X Change - BOOT (I hate this, never liked it and don't see peoples infatuation with it, nice shoes but everything looks cheap. Similar to Gia also needing more on the bottom half.)
Monique Heart - TOOT (Like Farrah, it is very on-brand for Monique, I feel like we have seen similar before but it still is very nice)
Naomi Smalls - TOOT (Doesn't scream Iridescence to me honestly, just very blue... However, it is a cute dress so I'll give it a toot.)
Trinity The Tuck - TOOT (I felt so happy when I saw this because it just shows her new style and branding as a fashion queen. She looks unbelievable and makes her stand out immediately from the others as a winner to me. If this was in the hall of fame it would **** me up every time, UGH I love it so much. Especially when we compare it to her first promo look, and the hair, the dress, the shoes, makeup, everything is just on point. **** IT UP TRINITY)
Valentina - BOOT (Vile, Courtney Act etc done it better, just so basic.)

Top Toot: Trinity The Tuck (I explained enough, SHE LOOKS SO GOOD)
Top Boot: Valentina (A couple of iredescent circles doesn't cut out for me)

Entrance Looks:

Farrah Moan - TOOT (Predictable and nothing different from Farrah, but it still is cute)
Gia Gunn - TOOT (She looks absolutely stunning, I live for the style.)
Jasmine Masters - TOOT (Jasmine looks amazing, yall can call her basis for this suit but I LOVEEEE it, it just is very on-brand for Jasmine, she is the relatable meme queen. Ugh, she looks so good.)
Latrice Royale - TOOT (Very Latrice, but very predictable, but still love it)
Manila Luzon - TOOT (The self-referencing is amazing, just so well thought out and to me reminds me of the **** show that was AS1. So funny and she even worked the act well when she entered. Amazing)
Monet X Change - BOOT (She looks good but its so basic, Kalorie could work this outfit no shade to her but it reminds me of her elimination look, but we stan Kalorie I love her so much, but Monet could do so much better)
Monique Heart - TOOT (I just noticed the actual Heart on her Head Piece! It just is so amazing, while similar to Gia's, but who cares about that because they both look damn good. Very Monique, referring to her being the heart of season whatever. It's one of my favourites and shows the coins she has now.)
Naomi Smalls - BOOT (After being very iffy about Tooting her promo look, I have to boot this one on the basis that they both were kinda basic and this also is... She can do so much better but looks good still. I think I may prefer Monet's to this one because we know and have seen Naomi can do better since she especially is a fashion queen.)
Trinity The Tuck - TOOT (I wasn't keen at first and cringed at it on the original promo but I began to love it and showed a step up and Trinity taking risks because she is that bitch. I love her so much, and this look. So original and something I haven't seen from her, although it was homage to Sarah Paulsons look, I still love references like that eventhough I wasn't aware of it at first)
Valentina - TOOT (Oh my god Ariana Grande Dangerous Woman meets whatever she actually meant to go for, it is amazing and does her promo justice. She looks SO GOOD)

Top Toot: Valentina/Manila (Undecided as they are two different genres, but still look so good)
Top Boot: Naomi (She can do so much better as a fashion queen)

Confessional Looks:

Farrah Moan - TOOT (I've always loved Cameron's hair when I see instagram photos out of drag and love the pink velvet blazer he is wearing. Reminds me so much of her Cameron Ugh days but a bit more gay. Such better style than his Season 9 confessional look)
Gia Gunn - TOOT (GIA LOOKS SO PRETTY AND AMAZING AND IM SO GLAD SHE WAS ALLOWED TO PRESENT AS FEMALE IN CONFESSIONALS <3 Stunning)
Jasmine Masters - TOOT (Martell looks so much better with this background and his pink striped shirt compared to the blue and pink kiss background from his original season. Although nothing has changed bar background and shirt, it still looks so much better.)
Latrice Royale - TOOT (Was iffy on tooting, but I like the shirt Timothy is wearing, he suits it a lot. The beanie, not so much, the colours just don't coordinate well for me with the addition of the red background. In one of the spliced scenes the confessional background was a bit darker, and he looked much better then.)
Manila Luzon - TOOT (I love Karl's fashion sense and I like it when they wear suits in confessionals as well. It all compliments eachother well)
Monet X Change - TOOT (I like his shirt change much better than his Season 10 one, I feel like this shirt would look much better in the season 10 background however. I also feel like I couldve picked that up in River Island a few months ago but Kevin looks nice.)
Monique Heart - TOOT (Very on brand for Monique's persona, and we are able to tell a difference if you struggle to remember who is who and an improvement on his first look in Season 10, which I also liked because it was a nice shirt. I love the confessionals when there is more going on, hopefully we see Kevin more often during the season. Similar to Manila's confessional look where there is more going on, it is easier on the eye.)
Naomi Smalls - TOOT (I always saw Davis as a twink in Season 8 but he looks so much older and attractive, I'm not a fan of Yellow and Black shirts but its actually quite a nice shirt and they compliment him so well and actually go well with the background too. The lips though, wow lmao, but its all stars so he's excused)
Trinity The Tuck - TOOT (If he wore a different shirt instead of blue with denim then I'd prefer it more. But tooting on the basis that it is much better than his Season 9 look which was very summery and basic. Love the hat and the hair also, and this angle compliments Ryan so much better than his 'position' in the confessional room in Season 9. Just the blue shirt really angers me with denim because he could've looked stylish with another one on plus the hat.)
(WITH EYEBROWS) Valentina - TOOT (Although James has went for a 2.0 confessional look than something different, making it unoriginal, I still like this upgraded more expensive designer version. She looks so much better and the new background compliments her much more than the Purple and Blue one in Season 9 did.)
(BROWLESS) Valentina - BOOT (Oh my god he looks so scary without eyebrows, girl. Idc how late you want to be but you look passable with eyebrows. Just draw them on or get someone to do them for you. The contacts don't make me feel comfortable either, but she looked good with the eyebrows. Shame)

Top Toot: Manila (He looks good and I love the suit so much. Very on brand for his and his drag personas personality.)
Top Boot: (BROWLESS) Valentina (Bloodeh Scary, proves that eyebrows really do make you look human)

Episode 1: Talent Show & LSFYL:

Farrah Moan - TOOT (Another predictable look but I love the colours, shame about the fall because her talent was going so well )
Gia Gunn - TOOT (STUNNING OH MY GOD, relates so well to the culture it is refering to)
Jasmine Masters - BOOT (I liked it at first but the wig never went well with the look, but, she looks too butch and dykey with the suit. Also the pink shoes i'm pretty sure she wore them in her entrance look. Very beetlejuice also, but I can't defend it, I don't like it so much...)
Latrice Royale - TOOT (Ugh, the talent was amazing and she looks great too. I want to learn colour guard now. Not much else to say, but think it looks much better under the stage lighting than it does on the picture from the wikia.)
Manila Luzon - TOOT (Both Reveal and Original look are so amazing and relate to the whole performance with flowers and an artist look. Stunning)
Monet X Change - BOOT (The blue dress was ugly af and I hate the sponge thing also. So basic)
Monique Heart - TOOT (Brown Cow, Stunning! She looks so good.)
Naomi Smalls - BOOT (Ugh I know the final reveal was so iconic and I love that but crikey it just was reveal central and reminded me very much of Anna Wintour but, nah. You don't have to look so great for the talent show I suppose and what Naomi was going for also didn't matter. But no for me. Idk I just feel contradictory when I said what I said but oh well, idek anymore..sdfbgivfsndfv. WHen they critiqued adore for what she was wearing, that mattered, but with the Aesthetic Naomi was going for it WORKS for what she was doing but personally doesnt look good? I am trying to do damage control for me lmao ugh.............................)
(TALENT SHOW) Trinity The Tuck - TOOT (Iffy toot, if the tucking tape on her dress was red I would be fine with tooting it because it would go well with the hair and red/white combo in general. Cute and goes well with the talent she portrayed)
(LSFYL) Trinity The Tuck - TOOT (I feel like she may have wasted this dress for a potential runway but who cares, she looks so good here. Went well with the song too!)
Valentina - TOOT (Basic but looks cute)

Top Toot: Gia (The Kabuki look ugh I can't say anymore <3)
Top Boot: Monet (Ew)

I'd be the next Raph but I'd fail the psych evaluation

Spoiler:

Jay28jay2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote