As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Feel compelled to make a hate post about DAVIE, who probably has a decent enough personality on his own but he really just highlights the worst of it on the show. I don't need any of this "well we just had a HUGE blindside but I hope we don't take any of it personally because it's just a game " **** that he brought after I think John's (?) boot, and I *REALLY* couldn't stand his confessional after the Carl boot where he was like "Christian lied to me about the vote BUT YOU KNOW WHAT, IT'S A GAME SO I DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY AND I DON'T HOLD IT AGAINST HIM " like....... not only is that attitude extremely boring and one of the worst parts of seasons like MvGX, it's just ****ing stupid and bad gameplay?

And then I was *almost* #TeamDavie again when he was plotting against Nick (well, at least as much of #TeamDavie as one can be, I don't think it's humanly possible), but then he completely backtracked in the eleventh hour and just ruined everything. He SUCKS and I think he's the worst one left for me, easily.