BBUSA21: Kemi
BB17: Laura
ah™

Favourites:
BBUSA21: Kemi
BB17: Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post
It was compelling, I couldn't take my eyes off it and I was constantly looking for updates to follow it - but there was no enjoy,net from the episode and it was all quite painful to watch so I can't say I enjoyed it nor was the best episode.

The best episode has to give positive enjoyment of some sort, this gave none. If it was a fictional event and happened in a Soap or drama, it would be the best episode by far but there's something about this that makes watching Ryan's career potentially destroyed by someone's actions, and Roxanne ruining her career in just a matter of words extremely uncomfortable.
I don't get why people say there was no enjoyment? Wasn't the moment when Ryan realised he was in the right, and he was so happy whilst Roxanne left like a moment of joy to watch? I loved Roxeh but even I smiled and felt happy when Ryan start crying when he heard the crowds

ALSO people saying it's not funny? That moment when Roxeh walks out and sees Ryan explaining the story, I haven't laughed that hard in so long. I would get the uncomfortableness punchgate would have if it happened for a week whilst we all knew it wasn't true but the house didn't, but when the episode aired you knew by the end Ryan would know the truth

it's not an accent it's a speech impediment bitch x

Last edited by brat.; 22-12-2018 at 12:00 AM.
brat. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote