it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Before I start, just want to say that the order of the first 3 are pretty much interchangeable. I heavily dislike them all equally.

(Also apologies to RileyH, you’re not going to like this)

JC Moundiux
BBUS20 | 3rd Place | 1 Eviction Vote

- JC annoyed me from the start. I think we could all see he was going to be a bit of a dick.
- As predicted, he was a dick. Should have been ejected for his behaviour tbh. I’m trying to keep these relatively short but if you don’t know what he did, Google it. You’ll soon find out that he’s ****ing horrific.
- You know it’s bad when most of the controversies of the series are focused on the way you carry on. One of the worst HMs on BBUS that I’ve seen. Moving on...

Roxanne Pallett
CBB22 | 9th Place | 5 Nominations

- Like JC, I could see she was fake and annoying at the start. Gave her the benefit of the doubt though.
- Then she just became really whiny and I didn’t like her - overreacting about Hardeep’s roast was just messy.
- After that, she accused Ryan of punching her hard in the ribs and it’s scary that people like that exist. Not a fan. I get the whole “She provided a storyline” argument, I really do, but what she did was awful and tbh I never liked her anyway so...

Jermaine Pennant
CBB22 | 8th Place | 4 Nominations

- The definition of pain in the arse. Says banter a lot and thinks cheating on his wife doesn’t mean anything.
- He was a bore throughout the series and did nothing else. Seriously the only other thing I remember him doing is writing and getting punished. So the only thing he got airtime for was cheating. Says it all.
- He acted dim-witted and it was really cringe. Or he could just have the IQ of a brick. Idk

Who’s next?
Spoiler:

2 people who tried to redeem themselves but failed to do so.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 23-12-2018 at 10:46 PM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote