BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

it’s a mad, mad world

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Tera
BBUSA22: Janelle

Kaela Grant
BBCan6 | 2nd Place | 1 Eviction Vote

- Kaela was just really unlikeable and cringeworthy. She tried to be an ice queen but it just didn’t work...
- I will say that she played a decent strategic game. However she was soooooo cocky that it actually hurts and spoke down to others, that it just cancelled out any likeability that the strategy gave her. Much like the next housemate to be crossed off my list.
- I was really glad she didn’t win because she was awful towards other people. And in the Diary Room, like Swaggy, you can tell she thought she was going to win.

Bayleigh Dayton
BBUS20 | 11th Place | 6 Eviction Votes

- The perfect term to describe Bayleigh is “poor sport”.
- I liked her in the beginning but her attitude just got really bad towards the end of her stay in the house. Her HoH week ruined her.
- I thought she was above other members in the house and thought it was just being sassy when in fact it was just being rude. The sass wore thin towards the end of her stay.
- The fight with Tyler was hilarious though! (Until she bit her tongue so hard it started bleeding, then I felt bad for her )

Hussain Ahmed
BB19 | 10th Place | 5 Nominations

- Hussain came into the house with the intention of being the new Lewis G. Because that’s a good idea.
- He was slightly more tolerable than Lewis G but still unlikeable. Was glad he went as soon as he was eligible.
- He really does think he’s something else. Like having a go at others in the gamechanger, telling others to drop the ball. Just a dick.

Who’s next?
Spoiler:

2 people who went in a more-than-one eviction

Spoiler:

Last edited by Matthew.; 23-12-2018 at 11:33 PM.
Matthew. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote