Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
Yeah but it’s hilarious people are claiming Kayleigh is one of the worst and most intimidating of all time for being a ‘violent’ person... like she was prolly the 5th most violent person in her series nvm of all time. She clearly isn’t hated because she threatened to smash someone’s face in, she’s hated because she threatened to smash Chanelles face in, which is quite ironic because Chanelle was more ‘violent’ in that confrontation, on the show and even on the tv series that Kayleigh was also notorious for being on (ex on the beach)
1. I've only seen Tony and Epic bring up Kayleigh's violence and neither said she's one of the worst and most intimidating of all time?

2. Did anyone say she is hated? She got brought up because someone asked who are the violent criminals Channel 5 "have a bias for"

3. Uhm, can I ask HOW Chanelle was more violent? Chanelle fans agree that Chanelle started the argument but Kayleigh threatened violence and hit walls. The extent of Chanelle's violence was being angry and wiping the cups off the table. And yeah Chanelle was awfully violent in EotB but many fans judge housemates based on their time in the house, not outside (see: Katie Hopkins and any other housemate with a bad image on the outside)

Regardless, your comment was about people calling Kayleigh "because they don't like her". I didn't mind Kayleigh and she had a good number of fans before her argument with Chanelle. And it was because she was violent. People aren't calling her that as an insult because they aren't a fan of her, they're calling her violent because... Well she is lol
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote