Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis
Who, Douglas?

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 5: Curtis

Asylum > Murder House > Roanoake >>> Hotel/Coven/Cult > Freakshow > Apocalpse

Cult is similar to this season in the sense the plot was a mess that was likely made up as they went along. But this season was boring AND the plot was a complete mess. Also half the episodes were factually filler/pointless episodes serving ZERO purpose. The same cant be said for Cult. Cult was entertaining at least and had a very basic plot. Hotel had a good second half which saved it. Coven was pretty basic throughout and the change from Murder House/Asylum really showed and I didn't like it. This is why these 3 are all tied for me as it depends on what mood I'm in on which one I prefer.

Freak Show was completely dull and was like watching paint dry. It had a good plot and could have been great, but it ended up being a bad soap with little interesting things happening all season. Took me three attempts to finish. The acting was great also, it was just the prosectuion that was terrible ruining what could have been a brilliant season.

Apocalypse is completely unwwatchable dribble, it's easily the worst I think

New Love Island least faves: Kaz, Tyler, Faye, Sharon, Rachel

Sig images and links removed for rule breaking - TiBB Staff

Last edited by DouglasS; 27-12-2018 at 01:25 PM.
DouglasS is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote