CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB16: Natasha Hamilton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
1. I’ve seen tones of people make these comments before but whatever

2. I’ve seen her on tones of worst lists. The hate around her is usually contained on this forum

3. For instigating a fight, throwing property around violently, getting in someone’s face and baiting with ‘SMASH ME FACE IN??’.

The ironic thing about what you said about ex on the beach is people see Chanelles behaviour and label it iconic while see Kayleigh’s behaviour as examples of her ‘violent’ personality. Like cmon... I don’t even like Kayleigh and Chanelle was one of my faves but there is some very clear bias when it comes to this altercation
1. On this thread though? And I've never seen anyone be so hyperbole and call her the worst and most intimidating , or even words to that effect, and I was pretty active during BB18 on-season. People have certainly called her threatening and stuff but... are they wrong?

2. Right so we're bringing up things that happen outside this thread, then yeah, she's probably joint with Lotan for the least liked housemate of BB18. and I'm not sure of any "worst" lists that have been posted but she's probably down there with with other ejectees.

"throwing property around"
she whacked a cup off the table, she didn't "throw" it and that was the extent of Chanelle's physical violence. Yes Chanelle started it and yes Kayleigh has a right to get pissed off but if she doesn't have the self control to hold back from saying "I'll smash your face in!" then that's on Kayleigh, not her.
Also I don't get how Chanelle saying "SMASH ME FACE IN?" in response to Kayleigh's threat is baiting? If Kayleigh is allowed to be excused for her words because Chanelle instigated the fight, why should Chanelle be criticised for repeating her threat in disbelief?

I tried finding threads in which Chanelle is praised for her behaviour but I failed to see one. There was one posted with her best moments on EOTB and literally the only praise she got was "queen "
And then there's practically everyone on this thread http://www.thisisbigbrother.com/foru...d.php?t=336356 sympathising with Kayleigh (besides Adam but he's Adam. and also Cal.'s probably Chanelle's biggest supporter and agreed that Kayleigh wasn't even that bad on BB18)
Ant. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote