View Single Post
Old 04-01-2019, 07:22 PM #19
Banned

Banned

When it comes to sexuality, I only really believe in four orientations. Straight, gay, bi and asexual. Pansexuality, demisexuality and all the other labels are just other labels for bisexuality without the baggage and plus pansexuality is just patronising to bisexuals by insinuating that bi people are inherently transphobic.

Feminism is equality, overly sensitive men and women who don't love themselves just like to focus on extreme aspects to smear the whole movement.

I believe that gender, like bisexuality has been overly complicated to allow patronising people to feel more special than they actually are. You are either a cisgendered man or woman or a transgender man or woman. For the sake of simplicity, I think that trans people should only be entitled to the benefits of their gender if they are actively transitioning/ have transitioned. If a trans man who has not begun transitioning goes to prison, for example, they'd be in way more danger in a male prison than a female prison and vice versa.

I find things like gender fluidity to be a style choice more than a gender and I don't think it should be recognised as it's own gender. Destroying gender norms is great but that doesn't mean that gender fluidity is a gender in itself.
Tom4784 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote