Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Favourites (more):
CBB17: Tiffany Pollard
CBB15: Katie Price

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
I use to be very firm in my belief that there are only two genders and that people who identify as gender fluid were attention seeking but the more i've looked into it the more I towards the idea that gender is a social construct.

Now sexuality I know is a social construct. Maybe the reason people feel as if a bunch of sexualities are just popping up everyday is because it might just be impossible to try and represent every individuals sexuality in a couple of groups. I'll use myself for example. In the past I've had sexual encounters with and have been attracted to women. i also wouldn't rule out dating a trans man/woman or somebody who's non binary. However I identify as gay because i'm only actively dating cis men atm. Sexuality I've always seen as being on a spectrum but a spider diagram might be more accurate tbh

(sorry for any typos I'm a mess today).

I personally struggle with the somewhat limiting sexuality categories. I am somewhat attracted to the female body (and have been intimate w one or two ) but I am far more attracted to men by a long way and would only get into a homosexual relationship. I don’t think bisexuality and homosexuality as labels do justice to the spectrum.
TomC is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote