View Single Post
Old 19-01-2019, 04:56 PM #14

this is probably my pick for her most underrated moment

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic. View Post
*after it's announced Charley is nominated*
Charley: You don't understand how relaxed I am about it, you DON'T understand. I will end up saying things to people and I don't wanna look like a bitch on a lead so I'll say what I've gotta say on the door when I leave. If I stay here another week longer, I'll be VERY miserable and VERY rude! And I mean that. Not just saying it..... No but I'm not being funny Carole I've been saying all week I wanna go home I've not just been saying it I haven't been saying it for the fun or for the attention you can see I really wanna go home, I've been in that diary room every single day saying to Big Brother "I feel unhappy here, I don't wanna stay no more..." Gonna be honest with you, people that I've liked have gone, don't get me wrong I love yous to bits and whoever else but... it's time for me, I really wanna go, and I think since I've got that message from my mum and that it made me feel better? It made me see that it's all good, and that I'm not hated or anything like that, I've been here eight weeks and going into my ninth week I'm happy. Honestly I'm really happy, you lot can see I am, usually I'm sitting there like 'Oh noo', I'm really happy to go, and what the f.uck, people said I'd be the first to win the million and they said I'm gonna be remembered in five years that's AMAZING.
Chanelle: *whispers to Sam* I'm going outside to chat to Zac *walks away*
Charley: I'm glad, cause I will sit here and make someone's life HELL when I know that cause I'll be downright rude... sick of people in my face talking S.HIT!
Chanelle: *walks away as fast as possible*

We love a motivational speech from BB8's rootable protagonist
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote