BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Zumi Zimi Zami

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Paul
Strictly 2020: HRVY

wanted to do my ruview on last ep7

Night Club outfits, club looks

Bee Hive: that looked fabulous, very nice details of an actual bee hive, good presenting from Latrice, Trinity, while Manila was ok she was lesser than Latrice and Trinity, and the ''release the bees'' at the end was hilarious TOOT

Black Hole: looked too confusing of or a outer space theme or a alien theme i agree with the judges, however that alien in the incubation device looked very realistic and presenting was also good from Monet and Monique half TOOT half BOOT

96 club: it came over to me more like a strip club name wise, also really bland and not very well presented by Valentina and Naomi BOOT

now the plastique looks

Latrice Royale: looked really good fun, and very much queen like how you want it to be looking, entertaining, good fun and bit of quirky too TOOT

Manila: looked like a lovely fruit bowl, very colourful bright really nice TOOT

Monet X Change: gladiator like but somehow not the best approach for this runway challenge i guess compared to some of the others BOOT

Monique: she goes bananas yes this looked nice and banana is one of my favourite fruits so maybe my bias TOOT

Naomi: gorgeous glamorous this look, and the bright colours also brought bit of cheesy fun vibe to this look TOOT

Trinity The Tuck: chewing gum look, was looking divine on here wow TOOT

Valentina: from miss Colombia to miss Venezuela now boring and predictable theme, although nice plastique look like barbie doll BOOT

lip sync for your legacy looks

Latrice Royale: looked quite nice, only not too keen on that green colour of lipstick half TOOT half BOOT

Trinity the Tuck: again a lip sync look with a surprise from the tuck this looked funny and quite good entertainment too TOOT

Top Toot of the week for me: Trinity the Tuck
Nicky91 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote