View Single Post
Old 11-02-2019, 07:02 PM #13

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky

Quote:
Lana & Rusev Removed From Cast Of Total Divas

WWE Superstars Lana & Rusev were today’s guests on Chasing Glory with Lilian Garcia. The couple revealed some breaking news on today edition of the podcast. After three seasons, and two weddings on E!’s Total Divas, Lana and Rusev been removed from the show.

Lana commented, “It really sucks. I go through a whole bunch of different emotions. Kevin Dunn is so great. We were first told we were basically a shoo-in, and that we were incredible this season. I was told that he loved me, that Bunim-Murray, which is the production company that produces the show, loved me, WWE loves me, WWE loves us, that we should be working on our spin-off show.”

Then came a meeting with E! Executives, “Kevin Dunn told me that E! Executives took a poll and that we are strongly disliked by the demographic, they do not like us and that I’m hated, we’re hated, and that the E! Executives thought that are stories were very slapstick, and they were a strong no.”

The news left Lana in a state of shock, “I was shocked. I just sat there. It was like my tryout for WWE all over again. I’ve gone through a lot of different range of emotions. I’ll cry, but when I get hurt, I get really angry. That’s how I deal with hurt, I get really angry. Like, who is this new E! Executive?”

Lana continued through tears, “It’s just that I’m not liked and one part of me is like – and I said that – Mark Carrano and Kevin Dunn was there and I said, ‘Maybe, I’m just not a likable person.’ I know I’m a good person, but maybe I have a boring personality because I’m just not liked.” Dunn and Carrano assured her this wasn’t the case and that much of what comes through the television is due to editing.

Lana added, “There’s so many things in edit that I was royally screwed over. They take someone saying something from one thing and put it there. In edit they can do whatever they want and that’s out of your control. If they want to make me more annoying and I have to play that annoying girl, they’ll do that.”

The Ravishing Russian didn’t always agree with the way she was portrayed on the show, “There were some things I got really mad about, but it is what it is. I understand that’s what I signed up for. I understand that when you sign up for reality TV, you have to be ready to be not perfect and I was OK with that.”

When asked whether the couple would like to one day return to Total Divas, Rusev added, “I’ll make my own show. Once I get rejected from somewhere or whatnot, I’m moving on.”
Not that I watch this show anymore but I'm SICK of seeing these two be treat dirty!
Jordan. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote