View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 09:28 PM #12
Rule #1: Never Be #2

Rule #1: Never Be #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
GLARING EVIDENCE being........ a bunch of baseless speculation just bc things didn't go your way. The mental gymnastics that you perform now twice a year (!) is fascinating, exhausting, impressive, terrifying... all of the above.

I guess my biggest question is that if you're going to become the crazy grandma who lives in the attic every season shouting about your conspiracy theories that are obvious to literally no one other than you about how THE SHOW IS RIGGED and IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE A FAIR GAME........ why are you still watching? How is any of this fun to you?
That's an incredibly presumptuous thing to say. It's highly unlikely I'm the one and only person who can see right through the bull they always try to sell.

As for why I still watch, I'm a lover of human character, interaction..and remain fascinated by human psychology. So, in spite of all the blatant rigging to help favs and push silly narratives, the show retains enough to keep me interested. Of course it would be much better without the desperate interference..but the chance of that happening is about the same as Dina and Kandi becoming comp beasts. With this in mind, I'm able to analyze and interpret the game/moves in a much truer sense, easily picking up on when something is manipulated from above, rather than materializing naturally.