Thread: Michael Cohen
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2019, 01:15 PM #25
Oh no, I'm English

Oh no, I'm English

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeatherTrumpet View Post
You need to stop visiting far left websites as that information is incorrect. For example: https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/p...ism/965715002/

You can pull apart many political statements and try and move context and fit them into some forced political narrative. His message regarding that Charlottesville debacle was simple and I leave it below|:

"The riots in Charlottesville a year ago resulted in senseless death and division," Trump posted on Twitter Saturday morning. "We must come together as a nation. I condemn all types of racism and acts of violence. Peace to ALL Americans!"

If you notice in that quote, he is talking about Charlottesville 1 year later. What he actually said at the time in a public press conference was that at a neo-nazi rally, where one guy drove his car through a bunch of people protesting their presence (and killing one person), that there were "very fine people on both sides" Whilst at the same time, refusing to condemn the Nazi marches.

This was the rally where NN's were marching through the streets shouting "Jews will not replace us" and "blood and soil"

I'm only using the presidents own public words. I haven't relied on any links from any websites.
He got hammered in the polls, and rightly so for his initial comments, so of course one year later he wouldn't make the same mistake twice.

Last edited by The Slim Reaper; 28-02-2019 at 01:19 PM.
The Slim Reaper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote