Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

ZakJam <3~

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Zak
BBCanada 9: Victoria

Default Rank the BBCan7 Houseguests

Now the bios etc are out lets get this rolling!

Pre-show:
1. Samantha - Abrasive short women is a trope that LemonJam pretty much always digs so I'm very hopeful that she'll be super entertaining.
2. Laura - I think she has bags of personality and she seems to be spontaneous and outspoken so I picture she'll be super fun to watch.
3. Mark - Kind of a random favo I guess, but he comes off really well in Ika's interview with him, has a lot of charisma and good energy and an interesting background. He could be awful but right now I'm hopeful for him
4. Kaiylin - I'm not gonna get too attached as she's probably the first boot lol and honestly I don't think lying about her age is going to work at all. She is super charismatic and has a fun interview with Ika though so I'll enjoy the ride while it lasts.
5. Eddie - I'm calling it, Eddie is going to be a MESS and I'm very much here for it. His bio video is amazing (rolling on the floor in like $400 worth of money, "I'm gonna be a gay icon obvi " <3)
6. Dane - I am very offput by his lack of teeth I'm not gonna lie, but he does come off as genuinely goofy and quite funny, so at this point I like him.
7. Kiera - I think she's gonna be a big character and I hope she makes it far. She swears a lot and doesn't seem to give a **** and I'm all for that.
8. Anthony - His interview with Ika is hilarious because he's just dripping with sexual energy in the way he talks and it's just TOO MUCH.
9. Chelsea - She seems sweet and very likeable, but I think she just fades into the background compared to others.
10. Kyra - Two bartenders with names pronounced (kee-uh-ruh) in one Season will bug the **** out of me but they seem pretty cool.
11. Stef - Also sweet and likeable, but again she could fade into the background.
12. Maki - Another obvious stoner on BBCan there is something kinda off-putting about him though but I can't put my finger on it.
13. Damien - He's cute but other than knowing his background and his interests I couldn't really gauge what his personality is. He said he was goofy in Ika's interview but he was pretty much deadpan while saying that and not in an Aubrey Plaza way.
14. Adam - Saying he wants a 4 person all guys alliance says he wants to recreate the Brigade saying there's going to be "angry crying girls" Easily my least favourite... but he is hella attractive lol
LemonJam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote