View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 12:50 PM #2

1. Samantha - I found her quite boring. Hopefully she is the exact opposite.
2. Laura -I like Laura. She sort of reminds me of Elena. I have a feeling she won't take ****
3. Mark - I like Mark, seems like a good guy. As long as he doesn't keep talking about how he used to be all the time
4. Kaiylin - While I like her, I dont see her making it far. I would say not even to jury. Older people just tend to stand out and not intergrate as well to me.
5. Eddie - Im split on Eddie. Hes either going to be amazing or a complete mess. Sadly I think its going to be a mess. I think others may see him as an easy target
6. Dane - Funny. Could be the comedian of the group but it depends if its an entertaining kind of funny, or an annoying one.
7. Kiera - So far I really like Kiera and want her to do well. Hopefully her name and Kyras dont get interchanged
8. Anthony - I dont see him lasting long. See him annoying people
9. Chelsea - I like Chelsea so far but shes another one whos just kind of blending in. May work for her to a while but I would hope shes not just another floater
10. Kyra - She seems to be good and someone who wont be a sheep. She could be quite entertaining esp in the diary room. As long as she doesnt go too odd the rails weird she may last a while
11. Stef - I feel like she is a lesser Paras. Im not sure shes as smart as Paras.
12. Maki - Not a fan to be honest. But I wasnt really into Hamza last year and I was wrong on him.
13. Damien - Kind of forgettable at the moment to me. Hoping that changes in the house.
14. Adam - He seems cocky and too sure of himself but I think he needs to work on his game if he expects to go far...then again look how far Derek got (yuck!)
Mandie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote