BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie
Default ROLEPLAY

ROLEPLAY

The EWFA house is divided into four different sections with rooms and doors to make one giant intersection inside the four. The models are each entering their sections and meeting their teammates.

TEAM WATER

Spoiler:

*Aaziqrayyan enters the Water section first*

Aaziqrayyan: whew that's so cool look at the Water wallpaper!
Aaziqrayyan: (confessional) My name is Aaziqrayyan and I'm from Mongolia. I've always known that there's something out there for me and looking like this it has to be modeling.

*Tatiana enters*

Tatiana: Oh my god! Look at nice blue house.
Aaziqrayyan: Hi, it's nice to meet you, I'm Aaziqrayyan!

Tatiana: You suck what? That's cool babe I don't judge.
Aaziqrayyan: No, Aaziq-rayyan. You can just call me Aaziq.

Tatiana:(confessional)
My whole life I sit in room in Russia and am lonely. But I like to model because I pretty. And pretty make money. So I sign up for show.

Aaziqrayyan: Look how pretty the beds are we all have waterbeds awoooo

*Terry enters

Tatiana: Is nice to meet you, am Tatiana and this, Us-suck-raisins.
Terry: Yo thats like awesome brah like yo like check this wallpaper yo looks like waves I surfed last week like yo like sweet man like wow
Tatiana:

Tatiana:(confessional) Idiot tan boy is v attractive. He make me like water team. We have many children.

Terry:(confessional) I'm like Terry and like I like like surfing and chicks and tanning and surfing and water and waves and surfing and like sun

Terry: *gets glass of water* Yo like do you see this water coming out of this sink like we're on the water team and there's like...water...like in the house like how dope is that I'm mindblown awooo

Tatiana: :
Aaziq:

*McRay enters; trips hitting the door*

McRay:(confessional) My first step in this competition and I just eat it on the ground. What a first impression.

McRay: Whoops! Totally lost my balance!

McRay:(confessional) My name is Anne, but I go by my last name, McRay

*Terry helps up McRay
McRay: aww fanks!
Terry:

Terry:(confessional) McRay's like a really like pretty chick and like I know alot about chicks like chicks are so cool and shes like a chick man

Tatiana: WOT T'FOOK?
Tatiana: (confessional) McRooster better not try to take man away from Tatiana I will destroy.

Aaziq: i honestly think we have a great team guys! The others are finna lose this ting awoo

McRay: *raises glass of water* Totally! To Team Water!
Aaziqrayyan, Tatiana, McRay: Team Water!

Terry: whats water?

Last edited by Moniqua; 07-03-2019 at 07:41 PM.
Moniqua is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote