bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie
Default RP (3/4)

TEAM AIR

Spoiler:

*Vinah enters the Air section first*

Vinah: Such a peaceful, zen atmosphere, ah love it.

Vinah: (confessional) My name's Vinah and I come from India. My parents have kinda kept me on this tight leash all my life and I haven't gotten to do much. This is the opportunity of a lifetime, so even though I'm risking being cut off, I'm taking this chance.

*Shannon enters*

Vinah: Hi, nice to meet you, am Vinah.

Shannon:

Shannon: (confessional) ...do I have to talk? ...I'm Shannon and I...like boobs I MEAN BOOKS...like I think boobs are OK I mean, I'm not gay, I'm just....

Shannon: ...
Vinah: ...
Shannon: ...
Vinah: ...ok.

Vinah: (confessional) Being around Shannon is kind of like talking to a wall. But you know...at least a wall makes sounds every now and again...Pretty sad if you ask me

*Fiyon enters"

Fiyon: Grab your armor and fire up the torches 'CUZ FIYON'S HERE TO SLAY WHEW

Vinah: yassss bitch
Shannon:

Fiyon: (confessional) am Fiyon and you're not ready. I'm here because this is something that I need. I'm not in it for Fiyon, I'm in it for Susie, Maria, Daniella, Selena, Manuela, Lupe, Jasmia and my Abuela. I've lived in the slums ALL MY LIFE and winning that money could get my family out of that trash and into success where we belong. I may be a raging spiced up bitch but I'm a bitch with a cause and it matters.

Fiyon: *looks at Shannon* wtf's wrong with him is he gonna barf or summat?

No one:..............
Shannon: *barfs*

*Reebis enters

Reebis: *smells t'vomit* ay what te fook 'appened in ere
Vinah: that's barf, and i'm Vinah

Vinah: (confessional) I can tell Reebis is and Indian like me and mom and dad would LOVE for me to bring a guy like him home. But...he's just so icy...and cold.

Reebis: (confessional) *thick Scottish accent* Mah neme es Reeb-ess and i hail from de land o' Scotts. Me family's from Ind-ya but they raised meh from Scotts land since I was but a wee lass. I think me wit can make me far go in the geme but I heev to purt meh mind tooh et.

Vinah: Well, I think we've found ourselves a pretty wondeful team! I think we can go far together WHEW
Fiyon: *glares at Shannon* 'Ju better keep pipsqueak away from me because I will wear his little chalky self for breakfast if he's gonna do that all day.

Shannon: