Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie
Default RP (4/4)

TEAM FIRE

Spoiler:

*Champagne enters the Fire section first*

Champagne: Pretty toasty in here.

Champagne: (confessional) I'm Champagne and I come from France. My family owns a famous art gallery so, I've been given everything in life. For once I want to get something on my OWN and not have it handed to me.

*Ceres enters*

Ceres: Oh man can someone turn on the A/C it's...*sees Champagne* muy caliente in here. :drools:

Ceres: (confessional) I'm Ceres and I'm from Portugal. I'm pretty good looking guy. Girls kinda gravitate to me. Gotta just thank these Portuguese genes.

Ceres: *swags to Champagne* Hello, mon cheri. It's a pleasure to *kisses hand* make your acquaintance.

Champagne:......oh. ew.

Champagne: (confessional)You're gonna talk to me with a fox sitting on your head? Like no, bye, sit down.

Champagne: Yeah...I'm gonna go over...here now.

Ceres: (confessional) Playing hard to get? I like that.

Champagne: (confessional) *scrubs hand with sanitizer* FFS. I'm gonna need like ten of these.

*Michelle enters*

Michelle: Ni Hao, everybody!

Michelle: (confessional) My name is Michelle and I'm from China. I'm an assistant to a fashion designer so I know the ins-and-outs of the industry. I have a Vogue, Harper's Bazaar, and Elle magazine stack about as high as this chair. I just study the poses everyday and work on how I can perfect my own look.

Champagne: (confessional) Michelle's definitely my competition. She's absolutely beautiful! With a look like that our team has a lot of chance, but once teams are over, she's gotta go!

Ceres: Hello gorgeous. You're tanned skin looks perfect with those gleaming dark eyes...*attempts to kiss hand*

Michelle: *snatches hand away* What in GOD'S name is wrong with you do you have any class?? WHEW

Champagne: ...okay, we're definitely friends now.

Champagne: (confessional) The-Ceres-is-A-Creep-Club. Population: 2.

*Oliver enters*

Oliver: You guys ready to WIN THIS?
Ceres: Haha, YEAH THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT AWOOO *chest bumps*

Champagne & Michelle:

Oliver: (confessional) This whole thing is completely for my little girl. She just turned three months old yesterday. My brother's into drugs and he wanted me to formally adopt his daughter. I'm raising her as my own and winning this could give her the life she deserves.

Oliver: We're SO winning this. Every single shoot is ours. We've got a great looking group.
Ceres: Uh-huh. Great-looking indeed......*stares at boobs*

Champagne & Michelle:

Last edited by Moniqua; 07-03-2019 at 08:50 PM.
Moniqua is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote