View Single Post
Old 10-03-2019, 12:55 PM #15
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
And the sad thing is I wouldn't even blame the girl because even taking on someone who isn't famous with unlimited funds usually doesn't result in a conviction. She would likely be the one on trial just look at that case in NI
Apparently, she did not even report the rape. She had gone to get treatment for the physical injuries. That night be made up but its what I read months back.

Anyway, he will be innocent because anyone who says a celeb (especially a loaded one) abused them is just doing it for the money

Was looking through old Saville threads on another site last night, and there were loads of people saying that all the victims were just doing it for cash. Its quite scary really. 'Another one after compensation, this does a disservice to those who have actually been abused' etc etc
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 10-03-2019 at 12:56 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote