Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

I want to discuss my opinion on today's game in the most fair way that I possibly can (away from the Grealish stuff as I've already discussed that on it's own thread) so anyway here it goes.

Blues were woeful, really truly woeful, we once again froze against Aston Villa who they themselves weren't amazing, we took until Craig Gardner came on of all people to start creating chances for ourselves which by the time we started to do that the game was nearly over, a real opportunity wasted there to try and get into the play-offs imo.

Now the things that were out of Blues control.

1. We should've had a penalty as Hause (I think that's his name anyway) pulls on Adams in the penalty area and stops him from scoring, admittedly Adams went down a bit easily, but at least one of the Referee, Linesman, or the Fourth Official should've noticed the foul on Adams, if VAR was in use it would've been 1-1 today.

2. Villa should've gone down to 9 men at least after the constant elbowing of Jutkiewicz at the side of his head, I am honestly amazed that the Referee didn't get at least one red card out for such barbaric challenges on one player.

3. The slightest touch on one of Abraham and Grealish and they'd go down to the floor like they were dying, again the Referee didn't do his job and book them for diving.

4. Sky Sports should rename itself the Villa Channel as they were not impartial from the first whistle, absolutely disgraceful coverage.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote