DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodie. View Post
Is this a joke my love
Yes BB13 was mostly natural BUT it did have some interference. I remember some Diary Doom convos being played back :Nono:

BB17 was fake af. “Cast had no influence from producers” babes nearly every task was designed to make them argue

BB18 - again conversations played back lots of times- not purely the cast
No it's not a joke love

You said that the previous series had ''producer influence that caused some of your favourite moments and arguments''

13 had zero interferences from producers that caused its iconic moments and arguments. Name me 5 diary room convos being played back

Erm, Most of 17's arguments were natural fyi, from Ryan and Jayne arguing with Natalie all the way to Hughie and Jason's row near the end. You are correct that the producers would try to engineer arguments between the housemates, but would rarely succeed. I challenge you to name me 5 arguments that were designed to cause conflict from the producers that succeeded

Again, Conversations were played, yes that was the case. But most of them rarely worked apart from fight night 3. Most of the drama was natural between the housemates. There was several arguments between the housemates themselves without producers interfering E.G. Chanelle vs Kayleigh, Joe vs Rebecca, Sukhvinder vs Kayleigh etc

Last edited by Tony Montana; 13-03-2019 at 08:37 PM.
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote