Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Why So Serious?

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
DOI 2020: Maura Higgins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant. View Post
yeah **** knows what the narrative of 4in4out was. Amy and Sally were evicted normally first off, probably to lure in the sense that it was just a 'normal' eviction (ignoring the revelation that noms had been switched that week unknowingly to the housemates). She left through the front door and then Simon 'replaced' her (for lack of a better word) by a 'Timebomb' twist later on

Then next thing you know, Sam Kay's just perched herself on the Diary Room chair and opens an envelope that contains a board saying "SARAH" and she's like "sorry saraahhhh " and I'm just like. Okay so how come some time-travelling twist was applied for 2 housemates but not all 4. I guess I could excuse Amy and Sally because they probably wanted to shock the housemates by revealing more than one person would be evicted later that night and that they'd be getting new housemates but they had no reason as to why they couldn't use the tacky Time Machine with Sarah and Sam
That whole eviction was a complete mess. They should’ve evicted them one by one normally rather than that timebomb machine

Then again, they should never have even been up for eviction that week
Tony Montana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote