27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

27/01/2020

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Clara Amfo
BBUSA22: Da'Vonne

Cher Lloyd - This was really Swaggy, sassy and right up your street! I loved it!

LMA Choir - This was really feel good and I just wanted to sing along!

Leon Mallett - This was a Moving and touching performance aim glad you got to show this side of you in this first week!

Saara Aalto - I don't think this was your style of song, but the vocals were still fab and you should stay here!

Rylan Clark-Neal - It was fun and energetic but it's not an All Star performance I'm afraid.

Leona Lewis - This was really touching, but I'd like to see some more upbeat performances from you.

FYD - I'm afraid this didn't really impress me too much this week, it was one of the weaker performances tonight.

Louisa Johnson - This was a different side to you Louisa and I'm here for it! I'm loving the alternative pop vibe on you.

Ben Haenow - You really suited this and I'm definitely looking forward to more from you!

Lloyd Daniels - It was an okay performance, but you haven't left much impression on me I'm afraid.

Only the Young - I usually love you guys, but oh my gosh this was a disaster! I hope you stay and improve next week!

Ella Henderson - This song surprisingly worked for you, and I definitely want to see more of this style for you.

Kevin Davy-White - Some may think this was generic, but I wanted to show everyone what you can do this first week before taking any risks.

Olatunji Yearwood - Oh dear Ola, I can't say this was good at ALL. Not an All Star performance.

Shayne Ward - What the hell was this? A really weak performance for you I'm afraid.

Rak-Su - I never originally enjoyed you, and this didn't really change anything for me.

Janet Devil - This was interesting - but I can't decide if I loved it or hated it.

Fourth Impact - Now THIS is how we bring a party to the X Factor stage! Well done girls!

Nicolas McDonald - This was just boring in my opinion, you really need to step your game up.

Ruth Lorenzo - A great vocal, but I just wasn't sure on the song if I'm being honest.